查看: 5004|回复: 4

[购琴咨询] 德国霍纳BRAVOIII系列120贝司 键盘手风琴 怎样?

[复制链接]

尚未签到

发表于 2014-7-7 17:58:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多琴友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转手风琴之家社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册 微信登录

本帖最后由 航模钢琴 于 2014-7-7 18:07 编辑

最近在网上某个乐器店 ,看到德国霍纳BRAVOIII系列120贝司 键盘手风琴 ,三排簧,宝石红,满喜欢这种颜色的,7500RMB,最近计划选购一架琴,不知是否这款琴的性价比如何?

店家对这款琴的介绍
      Bravo系列(布拉沃)提供三排簧的标准演奏用琴,右手采用独立触键稳定装置,按照欧洲标准和演奏要求调整制作,手感灵活稳定,音色纯净优美。左手采用加重低音簧片,低音浑厚。能满足专业演奏者更高的追求。  
     左手采用加重低音簧片,低音浑厚。能满足专业演奏者更高的追求。配备原装加厚,防水,便携式琴包,为您的爱琴提供全面保护。

尚未签到

楼主| 发表于 2014-7-14 16:06:46 通过手机WAP发表 | 显示全部楼层
手风琴贴吧的一个国外爱好者说这个琴定位练习琴,店家广告夸大为演奏琴不妥当,做工和音质都不错,就是耗气量大。
回复 1 0

使用道具 举报

尚未签到

发表于 2014-10-4 02:04:44 | 显示全部楼层
这个型号试过,声音小,大概就是楼上说的耗气量大。
回复

使用道具 举报

尚未签到

发表于 2014-10-5 21:07:06 | 显示全部楼层
航模钢琴 发表于 2014-7-14 16:06
手风琴贴吧的一个国外爱好者说这个琴定位练习琴,店家广告夸大为演奏琴不妥当,做工和音质都不错,就是耗气 ...

我用过一年,楼主说的正确!
回复

使用道具 举报

尚未签到

发表于 2015-7-4 09:26:19 | 显示全部楼层
在一个国外网站http://www.reyesforo.com/ 看到的评论中描述的内容貌似有普遍现象:键盘手感好,重量轻,音色不错。但常见的故障有贝司卡和音量小。作者的琴用了几周后出现相关故障,经过返修后问题解决(90天保修)。作者还评论说霍纳美国维修部工作非常出色,进行了原本应该在中国厂里就应该完成的调整和调节后故障排除了,现在用起来更好了。这些信息仅供参考。原文如下:

Posted 03/29/14         #12
The Hohner Bravo line offers a well-known name for less money than many others.  Some of us who have had the Hohner Bravo piano accordions have had some quality issues---sticking bass buttons, noisy keyboard keys, reeds that produce weak sound, but the good thing is that Hohner has a service center in the U.S. where they have all the parts and do repairs.  Mine developed issues after a few weeks but it was covered by Hohner's 90 day warranty.  Both the Bravo and Amica lines are made in China.  Some say the German-made Hohner accordions, starting with the Atlantic IV, have better construction and fewer repairs.  For a bit more than my 120 bass Bravo, I could have bought a German-made Weltmeister who have been making accordions for over 150 years.  They have a good reputation, though not as good as the best Italian makes.

Since this posting, I have received my Hohner back from the Virginia service center.  They tweaked and adjusted what should have been done at the Chinese factory, and it is working beautifully now.  The technicians at HohnerUSA did a great job, and it sounds better than when I got it brand new a few months ago.  I would definitely recommend Hohner for making my accordion work better, and sound better, than it ever was.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册 微信登录

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表